The newest addition to the Danessa Myricks Beauty Complexion range is this lightweight, hybrid serum foundation. Yummy Skin Serum Foundation contains ingredients known to balance hydration and moisture while protecting skin with free radical-fighting antioxidants. This nourishing formula addresses common skin concerns for comfortable, everyday wear.
- Liquid formula
- Medium buildable coverage
- Radiant finish
- Vegan & clean
- Formulated with hyaluronic acid, antioxidants and skin-loving oils
- Paraben-free, sulphate-free, cruelty-free
- Dark circles
- Uneven Texture
- Fine lines + wrinkles
- Balancing sebum
- Skin Types: Dry | Oily | Combination | Normal | Acne-prone | Sensitive | Mature
What It Does
- Jojoba Oil deeply moisturizes and softens skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid hydrates and plumps fine lines and wrinkles.
- Olive-derived Squalene is known to balance oil production and offer visibly anti-aging properties.
How To Use It
For Light Coverage
Squeeze a pea-sized amount and apply in even layers using fingers, brush or sponge.
For Medium Coverage
Squeeze two pea-sized amounts and apply in even layers using a brush or sponge.
Start from the centre of the face and blend outwards for even application.
Layer over Yummy Skin Glow Serum for an added boost of radiance for the ultimate healthy, glowing complexion.
When subjects wore Yummy Skin Serum Foundation alone, studies indicated:
- Over 96% of the panellists said the foundation provides even, buildable coverage.
- 90% of the panellists said this foundation provides the perfect amount of coverage.
- 90% of the panellists said this foundation evened out their complexion.
- Over 86% said this foundation corrected the discolouration on their skin.
- Over 86% said their skin felt comfortable throughout the day while wearing Yummy Skin Serum Foundation.
- Over 83% said this foundation gave the appearance of healthy-looking skin.
- Over 80% of subjects showed an immediate improvement in pore size. It maintained skin’s pH level within normal range.
- During a 6-hour wear test, there was a 36.51% boost in hydration.
When subjects wore Yummy Skin Glow Serum & Yummy Skin Serum Foundation together, studies indicated:
- An improvement and overall balance of skin’s natural pH level.
- During a 6-hour wear test, there was a 49.34% boost in hydration.
- Over 96% said the serum worked well as a primer before foundation.
- Over 93% said the serum helped hydrate their skin.
- Over 90% said the serum made them look healthier when worn under their foundation.
Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Diisostearyl Malate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Olive Squalane, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Ethylene/ Propylene/ Styrene Copolymer, Isododecane, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Passiflora Edulis Seed Oil, Salvia Hispanica Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Oil, Curcumin, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Bentonite, Glyceryl Behenate, Alcohol, Parfum, May Contain/ Peut Contenir (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891),Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Yellow 5 (Ci 19140)
Net Wt.: 25ML