Yummy Skin Glow Serum is a skincare-infused, radiant priming serum that hydrates, preps, and protects skin for a lit from within glow. Its antioxidant-rich fruit extracts such as kiwi, dragonfruit, fig and pomegranate protect skin from environmental stressors. Formulated with turmeric and olive derived squalene oil, this serum-oil hybrid provides long lasting hydration for plump, dewy skin.
It is good for:
- Uneven Texture
- Skin Types: Dry | Oily | Combination | Normal | Acne-prone | Sensitive | Mature
What It Does
- Vitamin C brightens dullness + protects skin from free radicals.
- Niacinamide minimises the appearance of pores + strengthens skin barrier.
- Hyaluronic Acid hydrates and plumps fine lines and wrinkles.
How To Use It
- Squeeze one to two dime-sized drops onto fingers.
- Apply and blend onto skin for a glowing base before foundation.
- Wear alone for a luminous, natural finish.
Layer under Yummy Skin Serum Foundation for a radiant, long-lasting base.
Mix into Yummy Skin Serum Foundation for a sheer, yet dewy complexion.
- Main Squeeze: Sheer golden champagne
- Juicy Boost: Sheer bronze
When subjects wore Yummy Skin Glow Serum alone, studies indicated:
- Over 96% of subjects experienced a reduction in the appearance of pores.
- Over 96% of subjects had an overall boost of radiance and luminosity.
- All subjects showed 108.89% immediate improvement in skin’s hydration.
- Over 89% of subjects showed a significant improvement of skin’s barrier function.
- Immediate results that were statistically significant for the improvement of fine lines, wrinkles and dryness.
- Over 96% said the serum makes their skin look hydrated.
- Over 96% of panellists said the serum feels lightweight on their face.
- Over 96% said the serum boost the overall glow of their skin.
- Over 96% said the serum made their skin feel overall more balanced.
- Over 93% of the panellists said the serum provides them with a natural looking glow.
- Over 93% said the serum makes their skin look healthy.
- Over 90% said the serum helped hydrate their skin.
- Over 90% said they would buy the Yummy Skin Glow Serum.
When subjects wore Yummy Skin Glow Serum & Yummy Skin Serum Foundation together, studies indicated:
- Over 96% said the serum worked well as a primer before foundation.
- Over 93% said the serum helped hydrate their skin.
- Over 90% said the serum made them look healthier when worn under their foundation.
- An improvement and overall balance of skin’s natural pH level
- During a 6-hour wear test, there was a 49.34% boost in hydration.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, 1,3-Butanediol, Glycereth-26, Olive Squalane, Niacinamide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Hylocereus Undatus Fruit Extract, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Chiloensis (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Oil, Curcumin, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Chicory Root Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, 3-O-Ethyl-Ascorbic Acid, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, Glycerin Stearate, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Hydroxyacetophenone, Isohexadecane, Mica (Ci 77019), Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 80, Pvm/Ma Copolymer, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sorbitan Oleate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum.
Net Wt.: 32.5ML